Mon, 30 August 2021
In this episode, we talk about what the right thing to do with our cash is, and we will approach this subject from one of the Affluence Blueprint™ principles. Our guidance, our recipe to success will be the Wealth Priority Ladder™. Like any other recipe, this one focuses not only on the ingredients we use, but also on adding the right amount and mixing them correctly.
Before we jump into the Wealth Priority Ladder™ principle, we will go through the two things we need to know to get into the wealth-building game, and the four principles that will help us make a difference in it.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How we can develop the habit of creating an investment, and why we say that investing is automatic and consistent
- The four principles of the wealth-building game
- What it means to have a comfort plan in place, and how that will help us
- How we can prevent consumer debt to consume us, and what is a peace of mind fund
- Why we must fund our retirement before we fund college
We must see our money as foot soldiers, as employees, with the difference that money doesn't need to rest to recuperate - it will work 24/7 to help us achieve our goals. The Wealth Priority Ladder™ gives every single dollar that comes in an assignment, and it leads to financial liberation and affluent life.
- The Wealth Priority Ladder™ https://melabraham.com/wp-content/uploads/TAE-023-Wealth-Priority-Ladder.pdf
- The 7-Day Money Plan Challenge http://themoneyplanchallenge.com/
- Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
- My website https://melabraham.com/
- Book: Mel H. Abraham - The Entrepreneur's Solution: The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/TES-Book-Launch-1
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham/
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melabraham9/
- Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham/
- Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MelHAb
- Find me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/MelHAbraham