Mon, 10 May 2021
Today, we will talk about money stories, and why I believe that the money stories that keep us stuck are not taught, but caught.
We will go through Brad and Ted Klontz’ four money scripts to understand how these stories affect us, and what we can do to prevent them from running our money life.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Where our money stories are coming from
- Why we need to be able to identify our money stories
- The main traits of money avoidance and money worship stories
- What is money status, and where it can lead us
- What it means to be money vigilant
All of us have money stories, but until we step back as observers of our life and identify them, we won't be able to change them. Maybe one of the four money scripts is more present than the others in our lives, and that’s fine. What we need to do is find a balance between them.
- Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
- Book: Ted Klontz, Brad Klontz - Mind Over Money: Overcoming the Money Disorders That Threaten Our Financial Health https://www.amazon.com/Mind-over-Money-Overcoming-Disorders-ebook/dp/B002WA4O9E/
- My website https://melabraham.com/
- The Entrepreneur's Solution: The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom, a book by Mel Abraham https://www.amazon.com/Entrepreneurs-Solution-Modern-Millionaires-Freedom/dp/1630473308/
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham/
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melabraham9/
- Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham/
- Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MelHAb
- Find me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/MelHAbraham